Mortien sales take a hit after ex-employee goes on a mosquito killing spree

Revenge stories are not uncommon these days. People get cheated by companies and people and they set out to take revenge against them. But this incident takes the cake.

Sanjay Joshi, a resident of Mumbai was recently fired from the popular insecticide brand Mortien due to a misunderstanding. “One day, I was working till late on an important pitch that was due the next day. While leaving, I bid ‘Good Night’ to my colleagues and my boss. To my shock, my boss thought that I am promoting a rival brand. I was instantly fired.”



Monty the Mosquito that survived the massacre. Source: ThoughtCo.

Fuelled with vengeance, Joshi decided to make the company go bankrupt. Since then, he has spent his days selling a pyramid scheme and nights killing mosquitoes in the city. “It has been difficult,” he says, “But I will not rest until all the mosquitoes in the city are dead. This will force them to shut down all Mortien offices in the city.”


Mortien’s Mumbai Head Moske Ito explains her side out the story. “You think I’m not used to people take names of rival brands all the time? I start my day by saying, ‘Good Mortien’ to people. Whenever I play poker with my friends, I make sure to never go ‘All Out.’ I fired Sanjay Joshi because he tricked me into investing in his pyramid scheme,” she explains.

In order to fix this crisis, Mortien has joined forces with all the frogs in the country. She says, “Frogs love to eat flies, mosquitoes and continental food. If all the mosquitoes were to go extinct then frogs would be left with only flies and continental food and personally, I’d rather get dissected than eat continental food.”

When asked the leader of frogs for a statement, he said, “Ribbit.” And honestly, we couldn’t agree more!

An anonymous source told us that Mr. Joshi shall be resorting to malaria and dengue-stricken people to fight this battle. Will they aid him or is this a ploy to get them to sign up for his pyramid scheme? Only time will tell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 potholes in Mumbai that you MUST experience before you die! #3 will blow your car's suspension!

A Hitchhiker's Guide to Catching an Autorickshaw in Mumbai

The Pregnancy Test